Thursday, August 06, 2009

Zucchini Links

I don't know about you, but it's still zucchini season in these parts. And zucchini just happens to be one of my most favorite vegetables to cook with. I noticed that over the past month or so that some of the most visited recipes on this blog have been zucchini recipes, so I thought I would do a little list of links for some of my favorite zucchini recipes.

Zucchini Quesadillas- I love quesadillas, filled with warm cheesy goodness. These are my favorite take on quesadillas, especially with whole wheat tortillas which lend a bit of a nutty flavor to them. I like to serve these with cilantro lime rice or spicy black beans.

Penne with Zucchini & Feta- One of my favorite pasta dishes, the combination of the bright lemon juice and salty feta really punch up the pasta and zucchini combo.

Roasted Chicken Thighs with Zucchini and Couscous- An easy 5 ingredient recipe with a budget friendly protein choice.

Bolognese Pie- This is one of Josh's all-time favorite dinners. It uses extra bolognese sauce which I usually just pop in the freezer to make the pie at a later date, which makes it a pretty quick and easy dinner.

Zucchini Cupcakes- I made changes to the original recipe which resulted in more of a muffin-like treat, but if you topped it with the recommended cream cheese icing I'm sure things would swing right back into the cupcake column.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails