Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pizza Pie

Hey guys! I'm back from NYC. Unfortunately I don't really have a whole lot to post about food wise. We ate a lot of good food on our trip, but I was too lazy to take pics of most of it. While in the city though I was determined to eat at a certain pizzeria. John's Pizzeria on Bleecker St. in Greenwich Village was on my personal to-eat list primarily because of it's cameo in Woody Allen's Manhattan. In fact, when you watch the movie you can see the booth I sat in! But I also read good things about their pizza, so I was hoping it wouldn't be a disappointment. Which it wasn't. We ordered a simple pepperoni & black olive, as Josh and I can rarely agree on toppings past that. Boy oh boy, I wish I was eating this pizza right now! If you're ever wandering through Greenwich Village you should stop for a pie- no slices. You'd end up ordering an entire pie's worth of slices anyway, ha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails