Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Travelin' Eats

Bright and early tomorrow morning Josh and I will be on our way to the Big Apple. And speaking of apples there's gonna be a plethora of restaurants for us to try. I'm an obsessive planner, so I've been wandering the foodie corner of the blogosphere looking for good places to keep any eye out for in our wanderings.

Deb over at Smitten Kitchen recommends we not miss these food opportunities:
-Doughnut Plant
-Murray's Bagels

Robin, better known as The Girl Who Ate Everything, says good things about:
-Clinton Street Baking Company
-Il Laboratorio Del Gelato

And over at nycnosh they like these Upper West Side eateries:
-Big Nick's Burger & Pizza Joint
-Fairway Cafe at the Fairway Market

Wish us luck and good grub!

1 comment:

Mumsy said...

Have a good trip! Oh...and sorry I forgot to get back to you with good eats here in NY. I think those choices are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails