Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lack of posts

Okay, it's not that I don't have anything to post about. On the contrary, I made some kickass cookies last week, and I got a new kitchen appliance that I am ready to put to work. But, time has definitely been an issue. And we're leaving in an hour or so for West Columbia, TX for my sister's wedding. And we won't be back till Sunday. When I get back I gotta try and throw together a Blog Party entry, which I've already cooked up in my brain, just gotta cook it up in my kitchen. And who is hosting Sugar High Friday this month? Me don't know, but I likey the bakey. So anyway, I will hopefully be back on the posting bandwagon when I get back. Of course Josh might be heading off to SXSW next weekend too, and I'm not entirely sure what that means for me. I promise good things to come.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails