Friday, October 29, 2010

Speedy Spaghetti, Of Sorts- Spaghetti Squash with Eggplant Bolognese

I've been wanting to try out spaghetti squash for awhile now, but just hadn't really figured out what I'd make it with. Recently though Tracy over at Shutterbean shared a Martha Stewart Living recipe with spaghetti squash that she had tried and loved, and it inspired me. She made Living's Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Meatballs. When I saw that spaghetti squash were on sale I picked one up on my last grocery trip. However, I didn't have a whole lot of free time on my hands this week with plenty of school work on my plate. I did however have a batch of Eggplant Bolognese in my freezer. I followed MS Living's recipe to cook my squash, heated my thawed sauce on the stove, and then topped the squash with it when everything was done. Some fresh Parmesan on top and I was ready to go.

Spaghetti Squash w/ Eggplant Bolognese

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails