Saturday, September 11, 2010

Clearing The Table, So To Speak

I know I've been neglecting this little blog for a few weeks. And if you read back over the past year or so, you'll start to see a pattern. I wander off, then stumble back and say I'll do better. For quite a while I've been wanting to give this little place a face lift, but I had been hesitant to dive into the deep end of coding and whatnot. This week though I decided I needed to make it a priority and set today aside to get this task crossed off my to-do list. After several hours spent intimately with Photoshop and Blogger, this is the result. New color scheme, new font, and a new header. I've created handy buttons featured on the left to make it easier to find some of the most popular types of recipes. And a new page button, which I'm happy to share with everyone. Feel free to grab the code and spread the word. Hopefully the new Small Time Cooks is a little easier to read and a little more pleasant to look at. And hopefully I'll keep up with it much more often now.

P.S. If you're reading this through an RSS feed I hope you'll click through to see all the hard work I've done. And if you're not, well then I hope you'll consider subscribing. :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I like it! I love the category buttons on the left side. So pretty. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails