Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog Vacation

I'm going to take a little blog vacation. I know what you're thinking- "Isn't that what you've been doing already?" Ho, ho, ho- clever lot you all are. Things are getting a bit hectic around here and between all the soft food diet, attempts to control the grocery bill and find time to get all the things done I need to this blog hasn't been getting the attention I could once give it. So, going to take a little sabbatical so I can come back with a refreshed palate. And I will actually be on vacation the first week of October, so I wouldn't be able to blog then anyways. But I'll be back shortly with some new recipes- I promise! Thanks to everyone who stops by my little corner of the world wide kitchen, I really do appreciate all the comments and feedback that you all share with me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails