Friday, May 25, 2007

What a week

Seriously, this week was created by Hades or something. I have cooked a bit, I just haven't had time to post. And I need Josh to show me again how to hook the camera stuff up to my laptop. I just wanted to say that I've got some stuff coming up, and sorry it's been awhile since I posted. The Sugar High Friday Roundup is up over at Seven Spoons. Big thanks and compliments to Tara for a wonderful event!

I have barely given next week's menu any thought and I HAVE to go grocery shopping tonight. I think I'm gonna have to do some really easy recipes next week, especially after slacking some this week. But before I get to making grocery lists, I've got to finish my cleaning list. Well, the kitchen portion at least. So, I'm gonna have me a cup of coffee, piece of toast, and get stuck in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails